Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Blogger's Block

Like those greats who have gone before me...Guess, Ms K, MJY, to mention a few, I have been afflicted by the very dreaded disease that can be colloquially termed as "BB" - not to be confused with human guinea pigs enclosed in a glass shell, daily tormented by Mary, apparently "everyone's favourite white witch". Is there a favourite "black" witch? MJY, care to educate? ;-)

I sincerely hope that it is a phase, a blip, soon to be examined in the near future as a growing experience, a time to reflect, to eventually herald a rejuvenated return, full of energy and hopefully an inciteful and humorous snapshot of this incredible place.

Bear with me.... but in the mean time, please browse my daily reading on the right, in particular Thinker who is on particularly good form!

(Yes I am over compensating above for the lack of enthusiasm to write!)

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Awww -- shucks! {insert blush here}

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home