Friday, June 03, 2005

Visitation Rights

Just a small reminder. If you want to visit, please let me know soon-ish! I am only here till mid September but will only have free accommodation for you until 16th August 2005. My calendar will let you know where I am and when (dangerous I know ;-) but...)

It would be great to have visitors and there is so much to do! And yes Wangare, certain family members get priority ;-)

PS: learning to drive - this is going to be great: me, 4x wheel drive, nature!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi punk!

I love your blog. It is so weird reading your stuff here in drab old Melbourne, having met you in NO then you now in Arusha (yes i know I get confused over quite simple concepts).

What you're doing is so important and I hope to hear more about it.

Love Angie

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home