Friday, May 13, 2005

Karibuni!

This is an experience I look forward to sharing with you. For those who "journeyed" through New Orleans with me, hopefully you will want to experience "Arusha" experience with me too. Yay!

To my new "blog subscribers", as the new kids on the block, I expect frequent feedback ;-) well actually I hope for it, for those currently on the New Orleans blog-roll are "terrible. " Stir...stir....stir...hee hee hee!

This is bound to be a slightly more entertaining journey in my life than New Orleans (if that is possible) considering the bureaucratic nonsense that I have had to deal with already and what I am sure is to come. I might not actually get there for I am supposed to leave on Saturday and they still have not paid for my ticket ;-) Now no offence to the West Africans I love and cherish - but surely, are there no West African men that I can get along with in that place? The ones I have had to deal with are so up their own importance, so incompetent and inefficient that I wonder how the institution they are supposed to be holding together with admin support stays standing. Ha ha ha! We shall see if I get there.

Anyway...Welcome to my very bizarre world....

4 Comments:

Blogger Nyakehu said...

No warning you have become the roving ambassador of Kenya Unlimited. I wondered where you had gone as you were quite AWOL for a long time. Will you be doing the Genocide trials? Maybe I should zip up and wait for you to give us the info ama?

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Arusha, Tanzania, in West Africa or East Africa? Is it a typo or have I been wrong for 30 years? Ok may be not 30 years, but not far from 10 years...
Good luck

7:52 PM  
Blogger Snapshots of ... said...

Nyakehu,

You and your family will always be with me everywhere I go. Please do not zip ;-) Yes, genocide trials! More to come. I promise - just need to get more organised.

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, chick pea....East Africa...

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home