Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Calendar

Loss of brain cells is such a drag. However, as a result, I find I am forgetting appointments, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. To counteract this apparently "natural" development in my life, I have developed a calendar on this site to remind me of both trivial and important events. Please let me know if there is anything I should put on there. Examples include birthdays, dates you would like to come and visit or visa versa, dates of conception (immaculate or otherwise) and so forth.... Any other categories are very welcome ;-) Anything pretty much that you feel I should really remember if not only for this year, but for years to come.

While all forms of delivering such messages is acceptable, please note that messages sent by any sort of feathered creature is slightly problematic and should be avoided. As I have had reason to discover today, although receipt is usually punctual and definitely unique, the poor birds find it difficult to engineer their way out of my office, causing major anxiety to both myself and them.

Dates can ofcourse be left in the conventional manner using the "Comment Box" below or by sending an email to wambui.mwangi@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home