Thursday, November 17, 2005

Apologies

to what is probably now my non-existent fan base! The last 4 months have been chaotic and in every sense of the word a roller coaster ride through almost every lesson that life felt it had to teach me! Not exactly an excuse, I know, for abandoning my 'post.' It has been weird coming back here, beginning to catch up on all those who have continued to move us with their prose, antidotes and their own snapshots of .... life! AND....I miss y'all. Desperately! Actually this almost perverse feeling has degenerated into a yearning to be teleported to a winterland far away! Yes I know - practically sectionable, especially coming from me. I cannot promise I am back for good - time does not seem to be on my side (insufficient hours in a day can be a real bummer!) but I will try. MJY - good to see you back. Missed ya girl!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, good to see you are still with us - if you stop by once in a while, even if to say he, we will keep your 'spot'? post? warm.

Keep well Wambui

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From a member of your fan club (certainly not non-existent): Welcome back!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Ms K said...

Usijali hatuja kusahau. Just make sure you take care of yourself. We'll be here when you "come back for good"

12:24 PM  
Blogger Uaridi said...

Welcome back young lady - glad you are back. I have missed you

4:04 PM  
Blogger Sandman said...

welcome back lakini next time don't be away for that long.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Trybless said...

you have a beutiful way of writting, totally loved your blog

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home